American Beauty Micro Capacity Tweezer-Style Resistance Soldering System
American Beauty SKU: W197236 10599
- W197236 10599
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
American Beauty This advanced resistance soldering system provides concentrated heat, which reduces solder time and eliminates thermal damage. The light-weight handpiece cools within seconds greatly reducing likelihood of repetitive strain injury and allows soldering in tight areas. Applications include: reﬂowing solder on PC board leads, repairing electronic control units, pre-tinning and soldering micro-d connectors and soldering miscellaneous components onto circuit boards.
- 100 Watts of (2.6 VAC) Infinitely Variable Power permits precision soldering & avoids damage caused by thermal overshoot
- Light-weight, palm-sized hand piece with comfort grip padding minimizes operator fatigue
- Ni-Chrome electrodes can be easily bent or notched, allowing the user to customize the handpiece to their specific application
- Footswitch permits hands-free activation of power, vastly improving control of your applications & virtually eliminating the sparking
Wattage: 100 watts
Opening between Electrodes: .325" / 0.83 cm
Electrode Size/Diameter: .04 in / 0.10 cm
Connection Type: Tapered Pins
RoHS Compliant: Yes
Includes power unit, .04" Ni-Chrome Electrodes, footswitch & handpiece.