Velleman 2-Legged Allbot RobotSKU: M949290 VR204
- M949290 VR204
- Products subject to availability, while quantities last.
- On Sale
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Velleman The 2-legged ALLBOT® is a modular robot system with Arduino-compatible robot shields. Build and enhance the robot, learn how to program, use the app, and have fun!
- Modular robot building platform
- Arduino powered robot
- Open source soft and hardware
- Experiment with programming
- Authentic movements / legs have 3 degrees of freedom
- Free app to control the ALLBOT with your smartphone or tablet (Android® or iOS®) (optional VR001 IR transmitter required to use the app)
Servo motor connector shield (VRSSM):
- Compatible with Arduino UNO and MEGA
- Arduino UNO can drive 12 servo motors, MEGA can drive 36 servo motors
- IR receiver
- Power indicator LEDs
Battery shield (VRBS1):
- Power supply 12V booster for Arduino board
- On/Off switch
Includes all necessary plastic parts, four 9G servo motors, servo motor connector shield, battery shield, different feet, app for smartphone or tablet (Android® or iOS®).
Requires Arduino UNO or Arduino MEGA, sold separately.
Requires four AA Batteries. Alkaline or NiMH recommended, sold separately.