Steiner Protect-O-Screen Classic Welding Screen, 6'x 6', Panel, OrangeSKU: M885334 538-6X6
- M885334 538-6X6
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Steiner's Protect-O-Screen® Classic™ is the time proven industry standard for welding screens. Protect workers, material, and equipment from hazards of welding sparks, spatter, and UV flash. The patented modular framing system offers more flexibility than any other screen on the market and provides the widest range of multi-panel configurations. The unique modular design allows addition, removal, replacement, and rearrangement of individual panels to adapt to new requirements in just minutes. Use individual panels or join together to form multi-panel enclosures or in-line dividers. Sturdy square tube frame is designed to eliminate slipping and twisting that occur with round tube frames.
- Constructed with sturdy 3/4" square steel tube crossbars and 7/8" steel square tube corners and legs
- Easy-Slide™ slip-fit connection permits quick and easy assembly without tools
- Sturdy 18-gauge steel, black rust-resistant enamel-finish square tube frame is designed to eliminate slipping and twisting that occur with round tube frames
- 24" sturdy platform legs can be turned 90 degrees to prevent interference with adjoining screens
- Optional casters available for quick and safe mobility
- Use 2-, 3-, or 4-panel Connect-O-Screen™ connectors (sold separately) to form multi-side enclosures or in-line dividers
ARCVIEW™ 14 MIL FLAME RETARDANT TINTED TRANSPARENT VINYL
- Blocks most UV radiation, yet allows some natural light into area
- Meets California Fire Marshal requirements
- Flame, water and mildew resistant
Size: 6' x 6'
Curtain: 14 Mil Orange
Frame Material: 18-gauge steel; black rust-resistant enamel-finish square tube
Crossbars: 3/4" square steel tube
Corners and Legs: 7/8" square steel tube
WARNING: Tinted transparent vinyl screens provide protection for casual passerby only and are not intended as a substitute for normal eye protection for close or long-term viewing. The user must wear protective eyewear suitable for the application. Clear transparent vinyl does not reduce harmful UV light from welding operations.