Steiner Premium-grain Pigskin MIG Gloves, X-largeSKU: M885012 P750XL
- M885012 P750XL
- Hexavalent Chromium (Chromium 6)
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
MIG welding gloves, also used in stick welding applications. Pigskin leather is best for high heat and abrasion, is oil and water resistant, and will dry to its original softness.
- Premium reverse grain pigskin palm with grain pigskin back
- Unlined palm to maximize dexterity
- ThermoCore™ foam insulated back for added comfort and heat protection
- Palm reinforcement for added protection in high wear areas
- Welted fingers and seams protect stitching
- Straight thumb for best gun grip
- Durable lock stitching with flame resistant Kevlar® thread for added strength
- 5" split pigskin cuff
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Hexavalent Chromium (Chromium 6) which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.