SawStop 10" Compact Table SawSKU: M771210 CTS-120A60
- M771210 CTS-120A60
- SawStop CTE Features and Specs.pdf
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The smallest, most portable SawStop yet. Bring power, precision, cut capacity, and safety to every shop classroom.
- Legendary Safety System - To prevent serious injury, the spinning blade stops in less than 5 milliseconds after making contact with skin and drops below the table.
- Rack & Pinion Fence - Easy to adjust and always square, the fence has a built-in high and low shelf to support all kinds of cuts.
- Quick-Tilt Bevel - A centrally located knob makes all blade adjustments quick and easy with just one hand. The micro-adjust feature enables highly precise settings.
- Storage Compartment - Stow away tools and accessories in one location for easy retrieval.
With SawStop's patented AIM technology on this durable, yet portable, frame, the 10" Compact Table Saw brings innovation and power to whole new audiences.
Motor Configuration: 1.5 HP, 120 VAC 60 Hz, Universal
No Load RPM: 4,000
Blade: 10" (Not compatible with Dado Blades)
Max. Depth of Cut, Blade at 0°: 3-1/8"
Max. Depth of Cut, Blade at 45°: 2-1/8"
Max. Rip Capacity: 25-1/2"
Size: 31" × 27" × 18"
Weight: 68 lbs.
3 mm Hex Key
2 Blade Wrenches
Blade Guard with Spreader and Anti-Kickback Pawls
24-Tooth Ripping Blade
Table Saw Insert
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Explore the Features of SawStop's 10" Compact Table Saw
The all-new 10" Compact Table Saw features SawStop's legendar...
SawStop for Education
SawStop | How does SawStop work? Find out more today
SawStop table saws are the only cabinet saws that detect blade...
How Safe is a Sawstop Saw? - Never Before Seen 19,000 FPS HD Slow-Mo Video
*Support What We Do at The Katz-Moses Store* http://www.KMtool...