Sanding stations pull small particles down and away from work and the environment. Top is ABS plastic with holes drilled on 1-1/2" centers for doweled stop blocks and support jigs. Top has tough, durable, gripable, mar-resistant polymer brown 3/32" coating. Top's frame is constructed of solid hardwood. Cabinets primed and top-coated in tan.
- Quiet, powerful 70-74 dBA TEFC motor
- Use for pennies/day
- Rolls easily on 5" swivel casters w/2-way locks
- Hardwood handles for moving and/or wrapping power cord
- Handy power switch w/2 extra outlets
- Convenient multiple filters - 2" deep micro-fine pleated filters & blanket pre-filter for routing or heavy sealer sanding
Economy Model. 3/4 HP, 2,400 CFM, 48"L x 36"W x 34"H. Tool weight 260 lbs.
Includes 3 filters (2 pleated, netted pre-filter), 12-3 ga. 15' cord, squared stop block & rubber-coated top.
Shown with tools, not included.