Safety Speed Screw Hole Pocket Machine, 110VSKU: W770571 SPM301
- W770571 SPM301
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Featuring cam-driven action, this screw hole pocket machine provides fast, smooth cutting with complete mechanical control throughout the cycle. The pilot drill and ball end mill will consistently produce high-quality low-angle screw pockets. The mechanical linkage allows for simultaneous cutting from the pilot drill and router bit which reduces cycle time while maintaining cut quality.
Setups and adjustments are quick and easy with a simple back fence, stop rail, and depth adjustment. A depth-gauge is built it for easily changing material thickness in seconds. With heavy-duty construction this machine is a work horse, yet requires only standard 110VAC and 1-2 CFM compressed air at 80 PSI.
- Smooth mechanical controlled action compared to a pneumatic action
- Half the cycle time compared to other machines on the market
- Single cycle of drilling a 6° pilot hole while machining a screw pocket in less than a second
- Easy top access for tooling changes and maintenance
- Made in the USA
Recommended Usage: 3-5 hours per day
Router Motor: 1.75 HP, 11 Amp, Max 27,500 RPM, 1/2" Collet
Compact Router: 1.25 HP, 7 Amp, Max 27,000 RPM, 1/4" Collet
Vacuum Requirement: 220 CFM, 3" Hose Connection
Air Requirement: 1-2 CFM at 80 PSI
Size: 22"W x 26"D x 44"H
Weight: 350 lbs.