Raspberry Pi 7" Touch Screen DisplaySKU: M533335 49Y1712
- M533335 49Y1712
- Product Type:
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The 7" Touch screen Monitor for Raspberry Pi gives users the ability to create all-in-one, integrated projects such as tablets, infotainment systems and embedded projects. The 800 x 480 display connects via an adapter board which handles power and signal conversion. Only two connections to the Pi are required; power from the Pi’s GPIO port and a ribbon cable that connects to the DSI port present on all Raspberry Pi’s. Touch screen drivers with support for 10-finger touch and an on-screen keyboard will be integrated into the latest Raspbian OS for full functionality without a physical keyboard or mouse.
- 7" Touch screen Display.
- Screen Dimensions: 194mm x 110mm x 20mm (including standoffs)
- Viewable screen size: 155mm x 86mm
- Screen Resolution 800 x 480 pixels
- 10 finger capacitive touch
- Connects to the Raspberry Pi board using a ribbon cable connected to the DSI port
- Adapter board is used to power the display and convert the parallel signals from the display to the serial (DSI) port on the Raspberry Pi
- Will require the latest version of Raspbian OS to operate correctly
Includes 7" Touch screen Display, adapter board, DSI ribbon cable, 4 x stand-offs and screws (used to mount the adapter board and Raspberry Pi board to the back of the display, 4 x jumper wires (used to connect the power from the Adapter Board and the GPIO pins on the Pi so the 2Amp power is shared across both units).