Powermatic PM2013BT 20" 5 HP Band Saw 230V, 1PH, ArmorGlideSKU: M656720 1791257BT
- M656720 1791257BT
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904.
This bandsaw features ArmorGlide Technology which gives you a low-friction, industrial-grade coating on the work surface that is rust resistant, requires less maintenance, and gives you more control. The miter gauge is built with robust materials and many positive stops for the most commonly used angles. The blade tension release has an electrical interlock that prevents the bandsaw from starting when the blade is detensioned.
- Exclusive Powermatic T-square style Accu-Fence® maximizes accuracy and safety
- Heavy-duty upper wheel support and tracking mechanism for smooth operation
- High-end blade guides with toolless adjustment provide stability, increasing cut accuracy
- Rack and pinion table tilt system allows for easy and accurate adjustments
- Solid cast iron upper and lower wheels create the momentum needed for heavy resaw
- Sturdy cast iron table and trunnion assembly offers maximum rigidity for large work pieces
- Accu-Fence has complete adjustability for aligning to blade and squaring to table
Style (Type): Floor
Motor Power: 5 HP
Prewired Voltage: 230
Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.):30
Blade: 170" x 1/4" to 1-1/2"W
Blade Speed (SFPM): 2,300/4,400
Cutting Capacity Height: 18"
Cutting Capacity Width: 20"
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 600
Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
Minimum Saw Blade Width: 1/4"
Table Height from Floor: 36"
Table T-Slot: 3/4"
Table Tilt (Deg.): 45 Right / 10 Left
Table Dimensions: 24"L x 27"W x 2"T
Assembled Dimensions: 41-1/2" x 42" x 81-1/2"
Weight: 860 lbs.