Powermatic 24" Band Saw 230V, 5 HP, 1PH, ArmorGlideSKU: M656701 1791259BT
- M656701 1791259BT
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904.
- ArmorGlide Technology gives you a low-friction, industrial-grade coating on the work surface that is rust resistant, requires less maintenance, and gives you more control
- Miter gauge is built with robust materials with many positive stops for the most commonly used angles
- Blade tension release with electrical interlock prevents the bandsaw from starting when the blade is detensioned
- Exclusive Powermatic T-square style Accu-Fence® maximizes accuracy and safety
- Heavy-duty upper wheel support and tracking mechanism for smooth operation
- High-end blade guides with toolless adjustment provide stability, increasing cut accuracy
- Oversized side plate can be used in the horizontal or vertical position
- Solid cast iron upper and lower wheels create the momentum needed for heavy resaw
- Spacious, heavy duty cast iron table with more room in the front of the blade
- Sturdy cast iron table and trunnion assembly offers maximum rigidity for large workpieces
Style (Type): Floor
Motor Power (HP): 5
Motor Voltage: 230
Recommended Circuit Size (Amps.): 30
Blade Length: 183" x 1/4" to 1-1/2"W.
Blade Speed (SFPM): 2,500/4,800
Cutting Capacity Height: 15"
Cutting Capacity Width: 24"
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 600
Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
Minimum Saw Blade Width: 1/4"
Table Height from Floor: 35"
Table T-Slot: 3/4"
Table Tilt (Deg.): 45° Right / 10° Left
Table dimensions: 24"L x 34"W x 2"T
Size: 46-3/4" x 42" 81-1/2"
Weight: 974 lbs.