Powermatic 6" x 48" Belt / 12" Disc Sander Model 31A, 1-1/2 HPSKU: M656656 1791291K
- M656656 1791291K
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
- Product Type:
- Combination Belt/Disc Sander
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loaded with features, the 31A Sander from Powermatic can tackle the most demanding tasks. Full cast iron construction is great for heavy woodworking. The integral dual dust port keeps both belt and disc portions clean, extending abrasive life. The articulating table mounted on the 6" x 48" belt sander head can be used vertically, horizontally, or angled to accommodate diverse jobs. The belt head has an indexing pin with stops at 0, 45° and 90° and the head lock allows use at any angle in-between. Removing the top guard allows contour sanding and the cast iron tables with miter gauge slots and positive stops make set-up fast, accurate, and simple for any angle.
- Versatile belt and disc sanding allows for multiple sanding angles
- Belt table tilts down to 45°, and can be set for beveled and mitered angle sanding
- Multi-position belt head locks at any angle from 0° to 90°; includes indexing pin for 0, 45°, and 90° stops
- 6" x 48" sanding belt can be changed and adjusted quickly and easily
- Belt and disc tables are precision ground cast iron with miter slots for precision and rigidity
- Full cast iron platen with solid crowned aluminum drums for smooth sanding belt movement and support
- 12" disc is balanced for flat, even coverage
Disc Diameter: 12"
Disc Speed: 2,375 RPM
Disc Table Tilt: 15° Up, 45° Down
Disc Table Size: 17-1/4"L x 9"W
Sanding Belt Size: 6"L x 48"W
Belt Speed: 2,410 RPM
Belt Table Tilt: 45° Down
Belt Table Size: 13-1/4"L x 7-1/2"W
Sanding Arm Locking Positions: 0/45/90
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 400 CFM
Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
Motor Power: 1-1/2 HP
Motor Phase: 1
Motor Voltage: 115/230
Prewired Voltage: 115
Wiring Remarks: Push Button Switch
Motor Current: 14/7 Amps
Includes miter gauge, 60 grit belt, 60 grit disc and fence assembly.
Please specify voltage.