Powermatic 201, 22" Planer, 7.5HP 1PH 230VSKU: 1791261
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This 1,300 lb. heavy-duty cast iron planer offers rock solid rigidity and accurate planing for years to come. The hinged top allows easy access to the rollers and knives. The hood comes standard with a 5" dust port for easy attachment to any dust collection system. The cutterhead is complete with four high speed steel knives and turns at 4,800 rpm producing 19,200 cuts per minute. The anti-kick back fingers and pressure bar are located in close proximity to the cutterhead for an exceptional finish. The well designed infeed and outfeed rollers are fitted with roller bearings for long roller life. The sectional infeed and chip breaker are specially designed to allow multiple boards to be planed at the same time. The adjustable bed roller facilitates both rough and finish planing. The solid steel outfeed roller is machined with small serrations to insure a smooth finish yet provide positive feeding. The two-speed gearbox with machined detents is quickly changed up front when switching from rough to finish work. You may easily raise the massive ribbed cast iron, ground finished table 1 /16 with each turn of the hand wheel. The model 201 is available with a 7-1 /2 horsepower, 3-phase or single-phase motor. This planer is perfect for the small to medium shop with continuous planing requirements.
- Cast iron 1300 lb. construction for solid performance without vibration
- 2 feed speeds - 20/30 fpm - accommodates rough and fine finish work
- Segmented infeed roller with sectional chipbreaker allows multiple board planing
- 4-knife head offers 19,200 cuts per minute and widest capacity in its class
- Roller bearing-mounted feed rollers for long life
- Adjustable bed rollers allow smooth feeding of rough or finished workpieces
- Oversized cast iron table travels on 2 large lead screws for heavy duty support
- Standard Equipment:
- Dust collection chute with 5" port
- Adjustable foot pads
- Mfr.'s 5 Year Warranty