Powermatic 18" Variable Speed Drill PressSKU: M656689 1792800B
- M656689 1792800B
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mechanical variable speed allows for full range of speed with no belt changes
- 6" of quill travel with one revolution of the handle
- Fence system adjustable for a perfect 90° relationship to the table, for rapid alignment of stock
- Adjustable material stop makes repetitive actions accurate and quick
- A digital RPM readout allows user to optimize the spindle speed to the application
- Laser guides provide an accurate indication for tool point
- Keyless chuck makes bit changes easier
- Reversible handles can be mounted on either side of the machine for more comfortable working of the quill
- 2 independent LED worklights eliminates shadows
- Work table can be rotated to a full 90° position
- Replaceable square table insert with leveling screws make it flush with the top of the table
- Oversize cast iron base for added stability
- Safety key prevents accidental starting
- 5-year mfr.'s warranty
115/230V (prewired 115V), 1 HP, 15/7.5 Amps.
Spindle travel 6"
Spindle Taper MT-2/JT-3
Variable Speed 250-3000 RPM
Spindle Distance to Table (Max.) 27-3/8", to Base 46-1/4"
Table Size 20"L x 14"W, tilt 0-90°
Fence Size 19-13/16"L x 2-11/16"H
Chuck Distance to Base 43-13/32", to Table 24-1/2"
Chuck Size 5/8"
Column Diameter 3-1/8" dia.
Base Size 13-3/8" x 20"
Tool size 8"L x 20-1/4"W x 71"H
Tool weight 246 lbs.
Please specify voltage. 115V will be shipped if not specified.