Powermatic 10" Table Saw Model 64B Saw w/30" FenceSKU: W656608 1791229K
- W656608 1791229K
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Left tilt arbor table saw, offers 1-3/4 HP in dual voltage to meet the demands of the professional contractor. The transparent blade guard has independent leaves, and the quick release riving knife reduces chance of kickback. A low profile riving knife is included for non-through cuts. An arbor lock is accessed from above the table, eliminating the need for dual blade wrenches.
T-slot miter gauge has rack-and-pinion angle setting, positive stops, and extension plate for expanded workpiece support. Cast iron table and wings with front edge bevel, and the working area is further expanded by the melamine-surfaced wood extension table. Storage hooks on the stand keep your accessories within reach.
- Riving knife maintains close blade proximity to reduce chance of kickback
- Micro-adjust miter gauge with extension plate offers wider crosscut support
- Blade guard & riving knife have quick release for tool-less mounting & removal
- Precision ground cast iron table & wings have beveled edge for smooth miter gauge entry
- Built-in extraction port increases dust collection efficiency
- Heavy cast iron trunnion ensures smooth blade positioning
- Chrome trimmed handwheels are ergonomically designed
- Accu-Fence® locks to rail without play
- 5-year mfr.'s warranty
Blade: 10" dia.
Arbor: 5/8" dia.
Arbor Speed: 4,000 RPM
Maximum Depth of Cut: 3-1/8" @ 90°, 2-1/8" @ 45°
Maximum Rip: 30" Right, 12" Left
Table in Front of Saw Blade at Maximum Depth of Cut: 11-1/2"
Maximum Dado: 13/16"W x 8" dia.
Dust Port: 4" dia.
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 350 cu.ft/min
Miter Gauge Type: T-slot with stops
Motor Power: 1-3/4 HP
Motor Voltage: 115/230V
Prewired Voltage: 115V
Motor Current: 15 / 7.5 A
Motor Phase: 1 Ph
Table Size with Standard Extension: 71-1/4"L x 27"W x 36"H
Tool size: 71-1/4"L x 43"W x 42"H
Tool weight: 366.85 lbs.
Includes stand, Accu-Fence, melamine extension table, 4" dust port, cast iron extension wings, miter gauge, blade guard & riveting knife (blade is required, sold separately).
Please specify voltage. 115V will shipped if not specified.