Powermatic 10" PM2000T Table Saw 230V, 5HP, 3PH, 50" ArmorGlideSKU: M656730 PM25350KT
- M656730 PM25350KT
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904.
This table saw features ArmorGlide Technology which gives you a low-friction, industrial-grade coating on the work surface that is rust resistant, requires less maintenance, and gives you more control. The miter gauge is built with robust materials and many positive stops for the most commonly used angles.
- Oversized cast iron tables are precision-ground with high luster and front and rear edge bevel
- Matching beveled edge between table and extension wings
- Arbor lock lever is accessible from above the table top for quick and easy blade changes without dual arbor wrenches
- Quick-release riving knife design helps reduce the chance of kickback
- Blade tilt scale features an integrated digital readout as well as adjustable angle indicators for repetitive bevel cuts
- Integrated retractable hydraulic caster system lifts your table saw much higher than the previous model to assist when moving over thresholds
- Wide stance, heavy-duty, one-piece cast iron box trunnion and concave teeth on the trunnion gears promote easier raising and tilting of saw blade
- Poly-V drive belt system results in quieter, more efficient power transfer from the motor to the arbor with virtually no vibration and less heat build-up
- Improved built-in dust collection port with convenient access to the inside of the saw cabinet for simple clean-up
- Proprietary safety switch with magnetic interlock and the stop button can be knee activated
Style (Type): Cabinet
Motor Power: 5 HP
Motor Phase: 3
Motor Voltage: 230
Motor Current : 6.5 amps
Recommended Circuit Size: 20 amps
On/Off: Magnetic with safety key
Blade Diameter: 10"
Arbor Diameter: 5/8"
Arbor Speed: 4,500 rpm
Maximum Depth of Cut at 90°: 3-1/8"
Maximum Depth of Cut at 45°: 2-1/8"
Maximum Diameter of Dado: 8"
Maximum Width of Dado: 13/16"
Table in Front of Saw Blade at Maximum Depth of Cut: 11-1/4"
Maximum Rip Right of Blade: 50"
Maximum Rip Left of Blade: 13-1/2"
Table T-Slot: 3/4" x 3/8"
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 400 cfm
Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
Table Type: Cast Iron
Table: 22"W x 30-1/2"D x 35"H
Assembled with rail set: 84-3/4"W x 39-1/8"D x 40-3/8"H
Weight: 398 lbs.