PodPi Starter Kit Modules 0 & 1 for 2 StudentsSKU: M940500 MODULE-0-1-1B
- M940500 MODULE-0-1-1B
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
PodPi Starter Kit comes with modules M0 and M1 and have all the components necessary to get going right away. Each kit includes an Arduino board, USB cable, prototype shield with mini breadboard, a set of wires, LEDs (and RGB), resistors, buttons, potentiometer, sensors and a servo motor (metal gears). Each kit comes with 4 PodPi comic books (2 for each module). Each comic book provides 3-6 hours of lessons including experiments. Best suited for 4th-8th grades.
Module M0 - Getting Started with Arduino
Module M0 Goals:
- To introduce the students to story lead lessons rather than step-by-step
- First Aha! moment when controlling an LED on lesson 1
- Remove the fear of trying something new
- Understanding the relationship between hardware and software interactions
Module M1 - To the Island
Continue the adventures with Captain Arghuino on his ship and learn how to use a potentiometer, a light sensor, a temperature sensor and a servo motor. At the end of the lessons, we challenge you to make a runway for Servo to take off.
Module M1 Goals:
- Introducing simple experiments to ignite curiosity
- Provide an overview of basic sensors and components used throughout PodPi
- Control inputs and outputs through examples
Kit: 1 kit for 2 students.
Includes Arduino board, USB cable, prototype shield with mini breadboard, a set of wires, LEDs (and RGB), resistors, buttons, potentiometer, sensors, a servo motor, 4 PodPi comic books and plastic case.