Morse Wood-cutting Band Saw Blade, 115" (9'7") x 1/4" x 4TSKU: M540995 1832041150
- M540995 1832041150
- 115 Inch (9 Feet 7 Inch)
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Quiksilver HEF Carbon Blades are ideal for wood production cutting, hard edge flexible back carbon steel blades also work great in short production/maintenance applications using low alloy steel and non-ferrous metals.
- Manufactured from a single piece of high carbon steel with individually hardened tooth tips
- Flexible back makes them more fatigue resistant
- Low cost per blade/low cost per cut in wood
- Can be run at speeds up to 15,000 SFM
Applications: Carbon steels, composition board, cork, graphite, low alloy steels, non-ferrous, brass, bronze, aluminum, plastic, production wood cutting, general purpose wood, furniture.
Material Type: QS HEF Carbon
Blade Length: 115" (9'7")
Blade Width: .25"
Blade Thickness: .025"
Tooth Count: 4 TPI
- View in our Catalog View Catalog