Morse Metal Devil Circular Saw, 7"SKU: M877770 CSM7MB
- M877770 CSM7MB
- Products subject to availability, while quantities last.
- On Sale
- Colbalt Metal Powder
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Products subject to availability, while quantities last.
Morse Steel-cutting Metal Devil Blades move through metal up to 5x faster. Very little friction is created while cutting due to the metal make-up of the blade. Sturdy, heavy-duty saws cut through metal smoothly with little effort. Motor maintains torque and operates at optimum rpm as the blade powers through steel, thin steel, aluminum and stainless steel.
- Easy blade positioning guide arrows & sight opening
- Upper chamber collects chips, minimizes sparks & deadens sound
- Spindle lock for easy blade changes
- External overload switch
- 1-yr. mfgr.'s warranty
- Retractable blade guard
- Sure grip handle steadies saw
- UL & ANSI listed
7" Circular Saw. 1.45 HP, 110V, 11 Amps, 3,500 RPM, 7-7/8" Arbor. Cutting capacity: @ 90° 2-1/3", 1/4" (mild steel). Tool size 16"L x 10.5"W x 13"H & 13 lbs.
Includes steel-cutting blade, side handle, length adjuster, overload switch, retracting blade guard, metal chip collection cover, spindle lock, safety glasses, ear plugs, 6mm hex key & molded case.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Colbalt Metal Powder which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.