Milwaukee M18 FUEL 1/2" Drill Driver Kit, 18VSKU: M575444 2803-22
- M575444 2803-22
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The M18 fuel™ 1/2" drill/driver is the industry's most powerful drill by delivering up to 60% more power, up to 1.5" shorter length and up to 2x faster speed under heavy load. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless motor delivers 1,200 in-lbs of torque and 2,000 RPMs, providing fast drilling through demanding applications. At 6.9" in length, this is the most compact drill in its class, giving better access in tight spaces and reducing fatigue. The REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating, and over-discharge. The REDLITHIUM XC5.0™ Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack when compared to competitors. The all-metal ratcheting chuck is the best in class by providing increased bit grip strength and corrosion resistance.
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18™ System.
- REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery Pack: Delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors
- Up To 60% More Power: 1,200 in-lbs of torque
- Only 6.9" in length for access into tight spaces and reduced fatigue
- LED on foot of tool for better lighting in dark spaces
- Compatible with all M18™ batteries
- Mfr.'s 5-year warranty
Peak Torque: 1,200 in-lbs
RPM: 0-550/ 0-2,000
Number of Clutch Settings: 14
Chuck Type: 1/2" All Metal Ratcheting
Weight 3.2 lbs. (Tool Only)
Includes (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 extended capacity battery packs (48-11-1850), M18™ and M12™ multi-voltage charger (48-59-1812), side handle, belt clip, bit holder and molded case.