Milwaukee Circular Saw Kit, 7-1/4"SKU: M576000 6390-21
- M576000 6390-21
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Milwaukee Saw can lock into 8 different positions to adapt to the cutting application. Its 3.25 HP motor cuts through tough materials with ease including headers, microlams and wet lumber. This lightweight saw features a cushion front grip/rear handle made for maximum comfort and control.
- Wide, clear sightline for superior blade visibility from either side
- Easy adjustments w/depth lever & bevel adjustment located in easy-to-reach areas
- Convenient bevel scale faces operator
- 1-touch spindle lock w/convenient top-of-saw button for easy access
- Durable steel helical gears, heavy-duty armature, glass-filled motor housing, aircraft aluminum shoe, extra-tough cord set & 22 amp high-capacity switch
120V, 15 Amps, 5,800 RPM, 5/8" Arbor.
Capacities: 2-7/16" @ 90°, 1-13/16" @ 45°, 1-11/16" @ 50°.
Tool weight 10.4 lbs.
Includes Tilt-Lok handle, framing/rip carbide blade, blade wrench & case.