Milwaukee 1/2" VSR D-Handle Right Angle Drill Kit
Milwaukee SKU: M575445 3107-6
- M575445 3107-6
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Milwaukee The perfect tool for stud and joist drilling – and a host of other applications. With a powerful Milwaukee-built motor and right angle drive head, the 1/2" D-Handle Right Angle Drill is flexible enough to handle a variety of applications.
The powerful 7.0 amp motor delivers 0-500 RPM, so when combined with the two-speed head, you get 0-335 RPM on the low setting and 0-750 RPM on high. Helical-cut, heat treated gears deliver quiet performance and extended tool life with wood, metal, plastics and composites. The drill’s head and handle swivel 360°, and there’s a side handle for a secure grip and comfortable, controlled operation.
- Torque: Offers 1/2" capacity in steel
- Heavy-duty 1/2" keyed chuck with holder provides an industrial hold during drilling and fastening
- Handles up to a 4-5/8" Selfeed bit
- Quik-Lok® 8-ft. 3-wire grounded rubber cord provides easy storage and field replacement
- 5-year mfr.'s warranty
120V, 7.0 Amps, 0-335/0-750 RPM
Quadruple gear train.
Tool size 16-3/4"L.
Tool weight 10.3 lbs.
Capacity: 1/2" steel.
Includes 9/16" open end wrench, 3/16" socket wrench, chuck remover bar, side handle, 8' 3-wire Quik-Lok® cord set and molded case.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog