Miller Thunderbolt 210 DC Stick Welder, 240VSKU: M566386 907-722
- M566386 907-722
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers. For other product options, please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dependable, portable, powerful stick welder that weighs nearly 100 pounds lighter.
- Portable - easier to carry and store
- More powerful - up to 85 more amps - compared to leading competitive machine means you can weld thicker materials
- Hot Start™ technology provides easy, quick and reliable arc start
- Precise, accurate, infinite amperage control and heat output
- Miller's 3-year True Blue Warranty
Process: DC Stick (SMAW)
Weldable Metals: Steel, Stainless Steel
Input Voltage: 220/230/240V
Input Phase: 1-Phase
Input Hz: 50 / 60 Hz
Current Type: DC
Rated Output: 210A @ 20% duty cycle
Max Open Circuit Voltage: 91 VDC
Amperage Range: 25 DC - 210 DC
Size: 7.125"W x 10.5"H x 13.375"L
Weight 15.5 lbs.
Weld Output: CC
- 10' (3 m) No. 4 electrode cable with heavy-duty electrode holder
- 10' (3 m) work cable with clamp
- 6.5' (2 m) power cord for 240V
- Cable pouch