Miller Millermatic 211 MIG WelderSKU: M566457 907-614
- M566457 907-614
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers. For other product options, please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welds material from 24-gauge to 3/8 in thick in a single pass.
- Advanced Auto-Set™ now includes five different wire/gas combinations and .024, .030 and .035" wires. The easiest welder to use just became more versatile.
- Inverter technology combines best-in-class arc characteristics with the portability of a 38 lb. machine. The arc is extremely forgiving to variations in arc length and travel speeds.
- Quick Select™ drive roll makes setup quicker by offering three grooves—two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire.
- Auto Spool Gun Detect™ automatically detects when a MIG gun or spool gun is connected eliminating the need for a switch.
- Fan-On-Demand™ power source cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled though the machine.
- Multi-voltage plug (MVP) allows connection to common 120 or 240V power receptacles without the use of any tools— simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect to the power cord.
- Angled cast-aluminum drive system with calibrated tension knob creates consistent feeding and easy setup for up to 15' MIG guns.
- Miller's True Blue 3-year warranty
Processes: MIG (GMAW) Flux Cored (FCAW)
Weldable Metals: Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum
Input Voltage: 110/115/120V, 220/230/240V
Input Phase: 1-Phase
Input Hz: 50 / 60 Hz
Current Type: DC
Rated Output: 150 A at 21.5 VDC, 40% duty cycle (240V), 115 A at 19.8 VDC, 20% duty cycle (120V)
Max Open Circuit Voltage: 54 VDC
Amperage Range: 30 A - 230 A
Wire Feed Speed: 1.5 m/min - 15.2 m/min, 60 IPM - 600 IPM
Wire Diameter: Solid Steel 0.024" 0.035", Stainless 0.024" 0.035", Flux Cored 0.03" 0.045"
Spool Size: 8" (203 mm)
Size: 11.25"W x 12.5"H x 20.5"L
Weight: 38 lbs
Weld Output: CV
- Millermatic 211
- 6.5' power cord and MVP™ adapter plugs for 120V and 240V
- 10' M-100 MIG gun and cable assembly
- 10' work cable and clamp
- Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge with hose
- Spool of Hobart® .030" (0.8 mm) solid wire
- Two contact tips for .030" (0.8 mm) wire
- Quick Select™ drive roll for .024" (0.6 mm) or .030/.035" (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035" (0.8/0.9 mm) flux cored wire
- Material thickness gauge
- Hook-and-loop cord wraps
- View in our Catalog View Catalog