Miller Clearlight 2.0 Welding Helmet, Black
Miller ElectricSKU: M566305 289-842
- M566305 289-842
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
This lightweight welding helmet features Gen 3.5 Headgear with comfort cushion and ergonomic design for a personalized fit, enhanced support, and increased efficiency. The ClearLight ™ 2.0 Lens Technology offers advanced HD optics for a clear, bright, and realistic view. The AutoSense™ button automatically sets the helmet sensitivity for the environment, plus digital controls allow the user to make precise adjustments to shade, delay, and sensitivity. It has three arc sensors and three modes (weld, cut, and grind) and even features half-shade settings.
- 3.0 Light State - Brighter light state that allows operators to keep their hood down, improving safety and productivity.
- Digital Controls - Intuitive design and large push buttons allow user to easily adjust mode and settings.
- Variable Shade - Allows operators to customize the lens shade to their needs.
- Quick Release Cover Lens - Simplifies lens changes and reduces downtime.
- Auto-On/Off - Lens automatically turns on at the strike of an arc.
Viewing Field: 7.22 sq. in.
Arc Sensors: 3
Reaction Time: 1/25,000
Shade Range: 5-8 (cut), 8-13 (weld), 3 (grind)
TIG Rating: 5 amps
Size: 9.5"W x 8.5"H x 12"L
Weight: 17 oz.
Warranty: 4 Years
5 outside cover lenses
2 inside cover lenses
Meets ANSI Z87.1+, CSA and CE standards.