Miller Classic Welding Helmet, BlackSKU: M566309 287-803
- M566309 287-803
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers.
Trusted entry level helmet for the value-minded welder. Features ClearLight™ Lens Technology.
- ClearLight™ Lens Technology High-definition optics for precision arc recognition.
- Three Operating Modes Weld, Cut, and Grind provide enhanced versatility.
- 3.0 Light State Brighter light state that allows operators to keep their hood down, improving safety and productivity.
- Variable Shades Welding shades 8-13 and cutting shades 5-8 allow operators to customize the lens shade to their needs.
- Two Independent Arc Sensors Provides dependable arc detection.
- Auto-On/Off Lens automatically turns on at the strike of an arc.
- Adjustable Sensitivity Allows operator to adjust lens sensitivity for varied lighting conditions and weld amperage.
- Gen 1 Headgear Enhanced support for all-day comfort.
- Meets ANSI Z87.1+ and CSA standards
Arc Sensors: 2
Grind Mode: Yes
Low Battery Indicator: Yes
Modes: Cut, Grind, Weld
Shades: Cut 5-8, Weld 8-13
TIG rating: 5 amps and below
Reaction Time: 1/23,000
Sensitivity Control: Yes
Shell Material: Nylon
Viewing Field: 5.15"
Weight: 16 oz.
5 outside cover lenses
2 inside cover lenses
- View in our Catalog View Catalog