Metabo HPT 10" Compound Miter Saw C10FCGSMSKU: M616513 C10FCGSM
- M616513 C10FCGSM
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The Metabo HPT 10" Compound Miter Saw C10FCG is lightweight for easier transport. The 15 Amp motor generates a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM for making crosscuts and miter cuts with ease. This saw offers a bevel range of 0-45 degrees to the left to provide clean and accurate bevel cuts. It is designed for woodworkers who demand precision, reliability and versatility on the job.
- 24.2 lbs. light weight to facilitate maneuverability and easier transport
- 15 Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest cutting jobs
- 0-52° miter angle range to the right and left for increased flexibility
- 0-45° bevel range to the left to provide clean and accurate bevel cuts
- Large table for better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece
- Thumb actuated positive stops for quick miter adjustments
- Horizontal handle for a secure hold
- Carbon brush access allows user to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- Dust collector attachment included to minimize airborne particles
- Mfr.'s 5-Year Warranty
Power Requirements: AC single phase 60 Hz, 120 V
Motor Type: AC single phase commutator series motor
Full Load Current: 15 A
Maximum Output: 1,950
Saw Blade Diameter: 10"
No-Load Speed: 5,000/min
Saw Blade Bore: 5/8"
Miter Cutting Range: L/R 0-52°
Bevel Cutting Range: Left 0-45°
Compound Cutting Range: Left bevel 0-45°, right & left (miter) 0-45°
Positive Stops: Right & left 0, 15, 22.5, 31.6, & 45°
Dimensions:18-1/8"W x 22-31/32"D x 21-15/32"H
Weight: 24.2 lbs.
Includes 10" 24T TCT saw blade, dust bag. vise assembly, hex bar wrench and holder.