Master Lock Laminated Padlock No. 7 Master Keyed
Master LockSKU: M144988 7MK
- M144988 7MK
- Products subject to availability, while quantities last.
- On Sale
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers.
- 1-1/8" (29mm) wide laminated steel body for superior strength
- 9/16" (14mm) tall, 3/16" (5mm) diameter standard steel shackle
- Dual locking levers provide pry resistance
- Non-rekeyable, 4-pin W7 cylinder helps prevent picking
Master Keyed. Series No. M30
1-1/8"W body, 3/16" dia. x 1/2"W shackle, 9/16" vertical shackle clearance.
In a Master Keyed System, a master key opens all the locks in the system although each lock also has its own unique key. This permits organizing master key systems along departmental or other functional lines to allow supervisory or emergency access.
If you would like to order a different series number than the one listed above, give us a call at
(800) 831-5904. We would be more than happy to assist you.