Master Lock Laminated Padlock No. 1 Master Keyed
Master Lock SKU: M144952 1KAMK
- M144952 1KAMK
- On Sale
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Products subject to availability, while quantities last.
Commercial Security Locks
- Commercial grade padlock features superior protection from drilling and prying
- 1-3/4" (44mm) wide laminated steel body for superior strength
- 15/16" (24mm) tall, 5/16" (8mm) diameter hardened steel shackle for superior cut resistance
- Dual locking levers provide extra pry resistance
- Non-rekeyable, 4-pin W1 cylinder helps prevent picking
Master Keyed. Series No. AF.
1-3/4"W body (double locking), 5/16" dia. x 3/4"W shackle. 15/16" vertical shackle clearance.
In a Master Keyed System, a master key opens all the locks in the system although each lock also has its own unique key. This permits organizing master key systems along departmental or other functional lines to allow supervisory or emergency access.
If you would like to order a different series number than the one listed above, give us a call at (800) 831-5904. We would be more than happy to assist you.