Makita Impact Gold 14-Piece Hex Shank Titanium Drill Bit SetSKU: M511767 B-65399
- M511767 B-65399
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Impact GOLD® is the new Gold Standard in impact driving, with high quality steel for extra strength and Xtreme Torsion Technology, which allows the torsion section of the bit to flex under load and take pressure off of the tip for longer bit life. Impact GOLD® is exclusively designed for use with 1/4" high-torque impact drivers, and is engineered to last up to 10x longer than standard insert bits and fastening accessories.
The Impact GOLD® 14 Pc. drill bit set offers an assortment of 1/4" hex shank bits for drilling clean and accurate holes in metal, wood and plastic. With the Titanium Nitride (TiN) coating, these bits are engineered to last 2.5X longer than non-coated bits. The 135-degree split-point geometry is built for fast starts and reduced "walking". Ideal for drilling holes in ferrous metal, wood, plastic, non-ferrous metal, cast iron and stainless steel.
- Titanium Nitride (TiN) coating lasts 2.5X longer than non-coated bits
- 135° split point geometry for faster starts and reduced walking
- Impact rated for use in 1/4" Hex Impact Drivers
- For drilling holes in ferrous metal, wood, plastic, non-ferrous metal, cast iron and stainless steel
Includes fractional sizes: 1/16", 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8" (x2), 9/64", 5/32", 3/16", 7/32", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" and 1/2".
- View in our Catalog View Catalog