Makita Hypoid Circular Saw, 7-1/4"SKU: M511418 5477NB
- M511418 5477NB
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Hypoid Gears are Ideal for Framers, Builders, Masons & Contractors
Makita Powerful 15 amp, 4,500 rpm motor features efficient heat-treated hypoid gears that deliver more power and greater surface contact.
- Lower guard improves bevel & narrow cut performance
- Chemically-treated aluminum base plate resists rust & warping
- Large, easy-read markings on depth & bevel scales
- Large, comfort grip handle improves control
- Large cutting capacity
- Push-button, easy blade change spindle lock
- On-board blade wrench
- Shaft lock for easy blade replacement
- Externally-accessible brushes
- Large bevel & depth adjusting levers
- Oil bath, sealed gear housing
Capacities: 2-3/8" @ 90°; 1-3/4" @ 45°, 1-9/16" @ 50°. Weight 14.3 lbs. 120V, 15 Amp, 4,500 RPM, 5/8" Arbor.
Includes 24 tpi thin kerf blade w/wrench & 10' reinforced cord.