Makita CXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Driver Drill Kit, 12VSKU: M511382 FD07R1
- M511382 FD07R1
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The Makita 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 3/8" Driver-Drill Kit delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for efficient drilling, driving and fastening. With Makita 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries, users get superior balance and ergonomics over pod-style batteries. For added convenience the batteries include an on-board L.E.D. charge level indicator.
For longer run time, 12V max CXT™ cordless tools are also compatible with the 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah battery (BL1041B). 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion batteries are engineered with a Battery Protection Circuit that protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating.
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-1/16" long
- Weighs only 2.3 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 280 in. lbs. of Max Torque
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Mechanical 2-speed transmission (0-450 & 0-1,500 RPM) for a wide range of drilling and driving applications
- 12V max CXT™ slide battery design enables the tool to stand on its own for user convenience
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Ideal for work in tight spaces
- Convenient 3/8" keyless chuck for quick bit changes
- Battery Protection Circuit protects against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion 2.0Ah battery BL1021B, features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- Not compatible with 12V max pod-style tools, batteries and chargers
- Mfr.'s 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Capacity (steel) : 3/8"
Capacity (wood): 1-1/8"
No Load Speed (var. 2 spd): 0 - 450 / 0 - 1,500 RPM
Maximum Torque (in.lbs./N•m): 280 in.lbs./N•m
Battery: 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion
Overall Length: 6-1/16"
Weight (with battery): 2.3 lbs.
Includes two 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion batteries, charger and molded case.