Makita 10 Gauge Hand ShearSKU: M511371 JS3201
- M511371 JS3201
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Shear combines power and improved ergonomics for a range of metal cutting applications. The powerful 6.2 AMP motor delivers 1,600 SPM, with a minimum cutting radius of 2" for precision applications.
- Less noise at 81 dB(A) for continuous operation
- Tight 2" cutting radius for greater versatility
- Lock-on switch for continuous operation
- Built-in thickness gauge for convenience
- Large, easily replaceable blades w/8 cutting edges each
- Well balanced w/rubberized soft grip handle for greater comfort
- Engineered to cut w/out material loss in kerf typically associated w/nibblers
- Highly visible line-of-sight for precise pattern following
- Engineered for cutting sheet metal and metal decking
120V, 6.2 Amps, 1,600 SMP
Capacity 9 ga. aluminum, 10 ga. mild steel, 13 ga. stainless
Strokes per min. 1,600
Cutting radius 2"
Tool size 8-3/8"L
Weight 7.4 lbs.
What's in the box
Includes hex wrench, blade set and thickness gauge.