Baileigh 1007148 14 Gauge Hydraulic Shear
BaileighSKU: W222529 SH-5214
- W222529 SH-5214
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904.
This hydraulic shear draws strength from a welded steel plate frame. Auto mode with
35 strokes per minute makes it efficient for production. Minimum capacity of 24 gauge mild steel and 14 gauge mild steel maximum capacity across 52" length.
3 modes on the operator console:
- Inch mode - Jog the control and ease the blade down to the material.
- Single mode - Make one cut cycle per foot pedal push.
- Auto mode - Continue cycling as you hold the pedal down.
Comes standard with high carbon chromium blades that have 4 shearing edges, so you can turn them when an edge gets dull to extend blade life. Hydraulic hold-downs clamp the sheet solidly to the table, eliminating material lifting and improving blade life. Rigid, fully welded steel plate construction helps prevent flex and gives you many years of accuracy.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power
- Adjustable 24” backgauge ensures precise repeatability
- Front arm extensions and table guides keep the material square to the blade
- Mfr.'s 1-year parts warranty plus lifetime technical support by phone
Back Gauge Length: 24"
Shear Length: 52"
Motor: 3 HP
Thickness (SS): 14 ga.
Strokes Per Minute: 35
Front Gauge Length: 24"
Blade Angle: 1°
Power: 220V Single Phase
Shipping Dimensions: 75" x 33" x 55"
Shipping Weight: 1,880 lbs.