Kreg Rip-Cut Saw GuideSKU: M793927 KMA2685
- M793927 KMA2685
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
The Kreg Rip-Cut™ turns your circular saw into a precision edge-guided cutting tool that makes straight, accurate, repeatable cuts in plywood, MDF, and other large sheets. With the Rip-Cut™, you can cut with the confidence you want and the precision you need.
The Rip-Cut™ easily makes straight, accurate, repeatable cuts without measuring, marking, or having to keep the saw on the cut line. The Rip-Cut™ does this with a long edge guide that follows the straight edge of the sheet you are cutting. So, all you have to do is lock the saw in at the measurement you want—up to 24"—using the built-in measuring scale and then make your cut.
With a built-in measuring scale, you don’t have to measure and mark each cut, either. Just lock the saw sled at your desired cut width, and you're all set, whether you need to cut one piece or make multiple pieces of the exact same size. Plus, the Rip-Cut™ makes it easier to cut down large sheets by yourself.
The Rip-Cut™ is very easy to use. Simply mount your saw to the universal sled—it accepts most left-blade or right-blade saws—and then slide the sled onto the aluminum rail. After a simple one-time calibration, you can lock in your cut width (up to 24") using the measuring scale and precision cursor. Then, just hold the edge guide against the edge of your sheet as you guide the saw. You’ll get straight, accurate, repeatable cuts easily every time.
- Make rip cuts and crosscuts up to 24" wide
- Cut multiple pieces to the same size with just one setup
- Use the oversize edge guide for precise control throughout the cut
- Eliminate need for marking, measuring, and layout lines
- Take your saw to the material instead of having to take your material to the saw
- Universal Sled accepts most circular saws—left or right blade
- Reversible edge guide for left- or right-handed use
Aluminum Rail: 3"W x 30"L (76.2 x 762mm)
Materials: High-quality aluminum and impact-resistant plastic polymer
Saw Sled : Accepts left- and right-blade saws, built-in indexing stop and precision cursor
Cut Width: Maximum 24" (610mm)
Includes universal saw sled, aluminum guide rail, precision edge guide.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Acrylonitrile which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.