Kreg Micro-Pocket Drill Guide Kit 730SKU: M793820 KPHA730
- M793820 KPHA730
- cancer-reproductive-carbon 1333-86-4-wood.jpg
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Use your 700-Series Pocket-Hole Jig to create compact pocket holes. This unique Micro-Pocket™ Drill Guide Kit creates a 25% smaller pocket hole that works great for smaller projects, thinner stock, and tighter repairs.
Micro-Pocket™ holes work great in virtually every application where you’d use standard pocket holes, and are especially good for 1/2" (12mm) thick material and narrow stock, down to 1" (25mm) wide. Because the bit removes less material, drill strokes are faster and easier.
Just insert the Micro-Pocket™ Drill Guide block into your Pocket-Hole Jig 720 or 720PRO, then use the Micro-Pocket™ drill bit to create the compact pocket holes.
For use with 700-Series Pocket-Hole Jigs. Compatible with Kreg® pan-head pocket-hole screws.
- Great for smaller projects, thinner stock, and repair applications
- Drill pocket holes that are 25% smaller in diameter
- Works with 1/2" (13mm) stock and narrow stock, down to 1" (25mm) wide
- Compatible with the Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 720 and 720PRO
- For use with Kreg Pan-Head Pocket-Hole Screws (SPS)
Compatibility: Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 720PRO, Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig 720, Kreg Micro-Pocket™ Drill Bit with Stop Collar & Hex Wrench
Micro-Pocket Drill Guide Block
Easy-set Micro-Pocket Drill Bit and Stop Collar
Material Thickness Gauge