Kreg Classic Face Clamp, 3"SKU: M793864 KHC-PREMIUM
- M793864 KHC-PREMIUM
- Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP)
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
This Classic Face Clamp offers increased reach and clamping capacity. Features a 3" reach and clamps materials up to 2-3/4" thick.
Classic Face Clamps are designed for creating perfectly flush Kreg Joints, and they work great for lots of other shop and project tasks that require solid clamping without marring. These clamps feature large clamp pads that distribute clamping force evenly, and hold pieces flush during assembly. When used in Kreg Joinery, the extra-large clamp face gets positioned on the "show" side of the joint.
- 3" reach (76mm); clamps materials up to 2-3/4" thick (70mm)
- Ergonomic padded grips for comfort and ease of use
- Helps create a flush joint during pocket-hole assembly
- Compatible with Kreg Pocket-Hole Jig R3’s Portable Clamp Adapter and 300-Series Pocket-Hole Jigs
Reach: 3" (76mm)
Clamping capacity: up to 2-3/4" (70mm)
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.