K'NEX Education STEM Explorations Vehicles Building SetSKU: M498746 79320
- M498746 79320
- Product Type:
- Activity Kits
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Let your children unleash their creativity and build their own vehicles with the K'NEX STEM Explorations Vehicles Building Set! With the 131 assorted parts and pieces in this set, children can build up to seven vehicle models with different power sources, such as push power, rubber band power, wind power, and a spring motor!
The K'NEX rods and connectors are plastic, but made with high-quality construction. Mix and match all of the pieces and be amazed at what you can create with this building set. This engineering education toy comes with an instruction manual to guide children through their building adventures. The sheet includes construction ideas and tips for students to help them create structures on their own. Parents and teachers can also walk children through the manual and guide them until they get acquainted with it.
Once the models are built, the five downloadable activity sheets that are included will guide children through hands-on, inquiry-based experiments. They will be introduced to the science behind potential and kinetic energy, velocity, acceleration, motion, graphing, and more! Studies reveal that students have more success learning STEM subjects through activities that are related to the real world rather than through reading about abstract concepts in textbooks.
K'NEX Education sets allow students to build replicas of real-world machines and gain a concrete understanding of the scientific principles that make them work. Promote your children's knowledge of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, and math) concepts by igniting their natural curiosity and creativity. Building with K'NEX puts children on the path to a fundamental understanding of STEAM subjects. Let them design, construct, and customize their own K'NEX Education Vehicles Building Set and enjoy hours of fun playing and learning.
- 131 parts that build seven vehicle models with different power sources: push power, rubber band, wind, and a spring motor
- Includes 5 after-build experiments that teach your child about STEM concepts like potential and kinetic energy, velocity and more
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step building instructions included
- Building with K'NEX puts children on a path towards a fundamental understanding of STEAM/STEM subjects
- K'NEX Education sets come with lesson plans and experiment guides written by educators that feature hands-on, inquiry-based projects
- All teacher guides and experiment guides are aligned to national standards, including ITEEA, NSES, NCTM, NGSS and Common Core
- K'NEX Education sets let students build replicas of real-world machines to gain an understanding of the principles that make them work
For ages 8+.
Supports 1-2 students working as a team.
Includes 131 K'NEX pieces and manual.