JET MBS-1014W-1, 10" x 14" Horizontal Mitering BandsawSKU: 414479
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
JET Mitering Horizontal bandsaws unique design features a swiveling head while the base remains stationary. This allows the stock to remain same position while making accurate crosscuts and miters. Backed by the industry leading two year warranty, JET Mitering Bandsaws are built to last and deliver precision results.
- Mitering head swivels to cut any angle 0° - 45° while the work piece remains secured
- Large , easy-to-read scale for accurate positioning of the saw head
- Fully adjustable hydraulic downfeed with separate on/off control valve
- Large hand wheel and built-in gauge provides easy blade tensioning
- Carbide blade guides with roller bearings
- Coolant is distributed through the blade guides
- Quick positioning vise reduces set-up time
- Built-in, self propelled blade brush extends blade life
- Automatic shut-off after cut
- Coolant system
- Mfr.'s 2 Year Warranty
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.