JET J-7040M, 10" x 16" Horizontal Mitering BandsawSKU: 414475
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
- cadmium, DEHP
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
JET Mitering Horizontal bandsaws unique design features a swiveling head while the base remains stationary. This allows the stock to remain same position while making accurate crosscuts and miters. Backed by the industry leading two year warranty, JET Mitering Bandsaws are built to last and deliver precision results.
- Mitering head swivels to cut any angle 0° - 45° while the work piece remains secured
- Swing away control panel houses major saw controls
- Variable speed drive system allows the operator to easily fine tune the blade speed
- Adjustable blade guide with six contact point system that utilizes cam follower bearings mounted on eccentric shafts on both sides of the blades
- The blade rides on two load bearings mounted on a pivot shaft with the side bearings and carbide pads assisting in distributing the load equally
- Downfeed system is controlled by a dual system of counterbalance springs working with a hydraulic cylinder
- Heavy-Duty transmission utilizes hardened and ground gears operating in an oil bath
- Cast Iron blade wheels
- Coolant system
- Adjustable material stop
- Mfr.'s 2 Year Warranty
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including cadmium, DEHP which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.