JET L-100 Series 2-Ton Chain Hoist, 10' LiftSKU: M485745 L100-200WO-10
- M485745 L100-200WO-10
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
L-100 Series hand chain hoist integrates safety, durability and innovation enabling it to operate in the most demanding industrial environments. The exclusive fused brake system reduces maintenance costs and limits downtime. Regardless of how harsh the environment, the JET® L-100 Series hand chain hoist is engineered to perform.
- Slip clutch style overload protection prevents lifting loads beyond the rated capacity
- Weston-style double ratchet pawl brake design splits the load for greater load security
- Industrial rated alloy steel hooks rotate 360° for easy rigging and slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation
- Durability Grade 100, corrosive resistant plated load chain is a smaller, more compact link that is 20% stronger than Grade 80 load chain
- Secured with Allen screws and lock nuts, the cast-steel safety latches are more durable than stamped steel latches and will not bend out of compliance with lifting regulations
- Intended for the harshest environments, the heat treated load plates and case hardened corrosive resistant internal parts extend the life of the hoist
- Double sealed ball bearings support the load sheave to increase efficiency and promote smooth operation
- Impact resistant all steel construction for added durability and protection
- The lightweight design and smaller body are ideal for confined areas and low headroom applications
Load Capacity: 2 Tons
Overload Protection: Yes
Hand Chain Overhaul to Lift Load 1': 69'
Hand Chain Pull Force (LBF) to Move Load: 79
Load Chain Dimensions (Mm.): 8 x 24
Number of Falls: 1
Weight (Lbs.): 44
This product complies with ANSI / ASME B30.16 and HST-2 Standards.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog