JET Bottle Jack 12-1/2-Ton
JETSKU: M485884 JHJ-12-1/2
- M485884 JHJ-12-1/2
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
Ideal for lifting, pushing, spreading, bending, pressing or straightening requirements. These units feature electrically-welded base and cylinders to ensure strength and eliminate leaks.
- Complies with ANSI/ASME B30.1 and PALD-1 Standard
- Hydraulic system is protected from damage by internal by-pass mechanism
- Industrial-duty construction permits use in extreme climates
- Operating temperature range from -4°F to 158°F
- Precision machined and polished cylinders provide non-abrasive, leak-free performance
- Upright, horizontal or angled operating positions increase versatility
12-1/2-Ton Capacity. 9-1/2" Closed Ht., 5-7/8" Piston Ht., 18-1/2" Max. Ht., 3-1/8" Head Screw. Base size 6-1/2" x 4-1/8". Tool weight 18 lbs.
Includes pump handle.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.