JET J-FK350-2K, 350mm Ferrous Manual Cold SawSKU: 414214K
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
- chlorinated paraffins ^^ ethylene glycol
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JET Coldsaws deliver clean, burr-free cuts and offer machine shop and fabrication professionals a list of features and standard design characteristics that you've come to expect from JET. All backed by the industry leading full service Two Year Warranty
- 350mm (14") Ferrous Cold Saw for steel, stainless and tough to cut alloys.
- Spring loaded whole hand trigger starts or stops the sawing process for easy smooth cutting and increased user safety
- Quick tension and release mitering capabilities with stops at 45° right, 45° left, and 90° (center), capable of slotting
- Two-piece cast iron blade guard system permits quick and easy blade changes without removing the guards
- Hardened and ground worm screw and wheel drive gear box operates in an oil bath for added durability
- Double self centering vise with adjustable gibs secures the material for burr free cuts
- Heavy-Duty cast iron frame base with easy access storage provides a stable cutting platform
- Thermal overload protection with magnetic starter for increased electrical safety
- Flood style coolant with flow control system extends blade life
- 30" adjustable length material stop
- Mfr.'s 2 Year Warranty
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including chlorinated paraffins , which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer, and ethylene glycol, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.