JET 12" Ferrous Cold Miter Saw, 2 HPSKU: M486125 CS-315
- M486125 CS-315
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
- lead, cadmium ^^ lead, cadmium, phthalates
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivers clean, burr-free cuts offering machine shop and fabrication professionals a list of features and standard design characteristics that you’ve come to expect from JET.
- Blade drive reduction gearbox operates in an oil bath for increased durability
- Cast iron frame
- Flood coolant system
- Flood coolant system with a 1-1/3 gallon coolant reservoir and pump with flow control system extends blade life
- Fully adjustable material depth stop for sawing repeatability and increased production
- Hardened and ground direct drive worm shaft and bronze worm wheel transmits maximum torque to the saw blade
- Heavy-duty cast iron frame base with easy access storage provides a stable cutting platform
- Quick clamping cam-action vise with adjustable gib and material support bar for burr free cutting operations
- Quick tension and release mitering capabilities with stops at 45° right, 45° left
- 2-piece cast iron blade guard system permits quick and easy blade changes without removing the guards
230V, 2 HP, 3 Phase
Blade: 12" dia. 1.25" arbor. 52, 104 rpm.
Cut capacity: @ 45° 2" rnd., 2.6" sq. @ 90° 2" rnd., 3.2" sq.
Tool size: 40"L x 40"W x 70"H
Weight 420 lbs.
Includes handle, operating lever, coolant tank with pump, work stop assembly, 2 splash plates and roller assembly.
Cut-off wheel sold separately.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, cadmium , which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer, and lead, cadmium, phthalates, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.