JET 6" x 89" Edge Sander OES-80CSSKU: M485997 OES-80CS
- M485997 OES-80CS
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
The accuracy and durability you need, in one exceptionally well designed machine. Edge, face, bevel, and contour sanding are at your fingertips, with the power for big jobs and control for fine work.
- 4" dust port hooks up to your dust collection system for efficient dust removal
- Adjustable outer drum support table enables contour sanding
- Belt platen is made from precision-ground steel plate for strength and durability
- Cast iron table moves up or down to provide exact workpiece positioning
- Graphite covered platen runs cooler increasing machine and belt life
- Oscillating feature reduces heat build-up on sanding belt to reduce loading and burning
- Quick release lever and tracking control dial are conveniently located for replacing and tracking belts
- Tilting sanding head for sanding bevels, angles and flat surfaces
115/230V, 1-1/2 HP, 1 phase, magnetic starter.
Belt size 6" x 89", speed 3,900 fpm.
Oscillating distance 1/2".
Platen tilting 0° to 90°.
Sanding drum 4-3/8" dia. x 6-1/4"L.
Table size 29-3/4" x 9-7/8". 9-7/8" x 11-7/8" auxiliary table.
Tool size 51"L x 26.5"W x 44"H.
Tool weight 258 lbs.
Includes miter gauge, removable fence, horizontal backstop, heavy-duty stand, 4" dust port, sanding belt and drum.
Please specify voltage. 115V will be shipped if not specified.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Cadmium which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.