Delta 6 x 89 Oscillating Edge Sander
Delta SKU: W727944 31-482
- W727944 31-482
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Powerful 1-1/2 HP, dual voltage 115V/230V (wired 230V), 1 phase motor with 3,900 SFPM belt speed & 108 OPM
- 1/4" belt oscillation ensures full use of the belt, reduces uneven wear & helps reduce the potential for sanding lines while prolonging belt life
- Table height easily adjusts to position workpiece in order to use a specific area of the sanding belt
- Aggressive, powerful sanding system for quick material removal in vertical or horizontal positions & any bevel positions in between
- Large belt surface allows for edge & surface sanding & the additional option of contour and inside curve sanding using the 9-3/4" x 11-3/4" cast iron table attachment around the 4-1/4" drum on the motor side of the machine
- Heavy-duty steel, adjustable 24"L x 4"H fence for horizontal sanding
- Precision ground steel platen with graphite pad provides consistent sanding results
- Graphite pad also keeps the platen cool during operation which helps eliminate distortion & extends belt life
- Large, 29-3/4"L x 10"W cast iron support table with t-slot
- Locking t-slot miter gauge provided for sanding miter angles
- Convenient, top-mounted tensioning lever & tracking controls
- Integral dust shroud & 4" dust port ensure optimum dust management
- 5-year mfr.'s warranty
Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 115V/230V (wired 230V), 1 Phase, TEFC
Belt Speeds: 3,900 SFPM; 108 OPM
Main Table: 10"W x 29-3/4"L
Sanding Drum Table: 9-3/4"W x 11-3/4"L
Drum Size: 4-1/4", aluminum
Base Dimensions: 16-1/4"W x 21-1/4"L
Max Width: Belt horizontal, including lever: 23"
Max Length: Drum support table, mounted: 50"
Max Height: Belt vertical, including lever: 49"
Lowest Table Height: 38"
Most Compact Position Dimensions: 22"W x 47"L x 44"H
Tool weight: 218 lbs.
Includes back stop, sanding drum cast iron support table, miter gauge, tracking tool, fence, 6" x 89" 100 grit sanding belt & adjustment tools/wrenches.