JET 20" Spindle Shaper
JETSKU: M485852 JWS-20CS
- M485852 JWS-20CS
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compact yet powerful, this unit features an 8-10,000 RPM reversing 1-1/2 HP motor for dependable power, durable and precision-ground cast iron table work area, safe and easy cutter setup, independent left and right fences with microadjustment and zero-clearance capacity, and a built-in dust port.
- Fully enclosed, heavy-duty steel stand with removable cover offers easy motor access
- Forward/reverse switch for left- or right-hand operation
- Extra-large handwheel conveniently located for fast, easy, accurate spindle height adjustments
- 1/2" and 3/4" interchangeable spindles and router bit collets for use with shaper cutter and router bits
- 2 adjustable work hold-downs to secure work while shaping
- 2 reversible spindle speeds to select the best speed and torque for different cutter diameters
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 300
Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
Electrical Controls: Manual
Motor Amps: 15/7.5
Motor Power: 1-1/2 HP
Motor Voltage: 115/230V
Prewired Voltage: 115V
Table Height from Floor: 33-1/2"
3/4" spindle assembly
collet with nut (1/4", 1/2")
Please specify voltage. 115V will be shipped if not specified.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.