JET 20" Planer, Helical Head 5HP 1PHSKU: M486021 JWP-208HH-1
- M486021 JWP-208HH-1
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
- lead, titanium dioxide ^^ lead
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at email@example.com.
Helical head planer quickly and quietly transforms rough lumber into smooth boards, with a full 20" planing width. Its heavy-duty cast iron and steel construction keeps the workpiece steady and supported, while the conveniently located two-speed gear box allows for quick and easy feed rate adjustments.
This machine means business with a powerful 5 HP induction motor combined with a helical insert cutterhead housing 92 staggered carbide knives. You’ll appreciate the sets of three steel infeed and outfeed rollers to help prevent annoying snipe. A large cast-iron table with smooth-as-glass surface makes this planer a beautiful addition to the shop. And since planers kick up a lot of dust, we made dust collection easy with an exclusive angled 5" dust port to keep your hose out of the way.
- Helical cutterhead w/indexable carbide inserts for a superior finish & quieter cut
- Heavy-duty cast iron & steel construction for added strength & durability
- 2-speed gear box w/automatic chain tensioner lets you adjust the feed rate to meet your needs
- Large, cast iron, precision ground table for precise workpiece support
- Powerful 5 HP TEFC induction motor w/three V-belt transmission for smooth & consistent power
- Positive gear drive moves table quickly & accurately
- Cast iron infeed & outfeed tables come w/machine
- Large handwheel w/positive gear drive allows for quick & accurately table adjustments
- 1/16" increment height scale lets you make the most precise adjustments for fine cuts
- 5" dust port provides efficient chip & dust collection
- 1-piece welded steel base offers solid support & stability
- Magnetic controls provide long life & reliability
- 5-year mfr.'s warranty
230V, 5 HP, 1 Phase, 27 Amps, Magnetic Starter.
Cutterhead: 3-3/16" dia. 5,000 rpm.
Helical 92 carbide 4-sided knife inserts.
Capacity: 20"W x 8" thick. Depth of cut 3/32".
Unbutted stock 6-3/4˝. Feed rate 24 & 31 fpm.
Dust port 5", 400 Minimum CFM Required.
Table size 25-3/4"L x 20˝W.
Tool size 36-5/8"L x 26"W x 41-3/8"H.
Tool weight 753 lbs.
- View in our Catalog View Catalog
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, titanium dioxide , which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer, and lead, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.