JET 18" Band Saw, 230SKU: M486089 JWBS-18-3
- M486089 JWBS-18-3
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Designed to perform, the JET 18" band saw delivers more re-saw capacity, greater throat depth and the horsepower you need to tackle bigger boards, create smoother edges and master the intricate cuts. The heavy-duty cast-iron fence system is built to give you the sturdiness and support you need for every project and features a micro-adjust dial for exact placement. The table is slotted and the guide post has a stress-free magnetic door on the front for efficient blade changes. Large, independently adjustable guides are tool-less to save you time on set up. The JET 18" steel frame band saw is engineered to build great projects through superior performance.
- 16" resaw capacity handles both large and small projects
- 27-1/4" x 20" precision ground cast iron table for added stability and work support
- Fence system features a micro-adjustable, dual-position side plate
- Tool-less, independently adjustable, upper and lower ball bearing guides
- Rigid, four-sided guide post with rack and pinion adjustment for optimum blade support
- Easy-to-read blade tension scale can be viewed through upper door window
- Single knob adjustment simplifies the blade tracking process
- Blade tracking window provides clear view of blade during tracking
- Heavy duty tensioning with quick release features three settings: full tension, partial tension and full release
- Cast iron trunnion for maximum support and stability
- Slotted table allows for front blade removal
- Cast iron handwheels and ergonomically designed knobs make adjustments smooth and easy
- Round table insert features leveling screws for precise adjustment
- Conveniently located dual 4" dust collection ports catch dust and chips at the source
- Table tilts 5° left and 45° right to accommodate a wide variety of cuts
- Mfr.'s 5-year warranty
Motor voltage: 230V
Recommended circuit size: 20 Amps
Band saw size/wheel diameter: 18-1/2"
Cutting capacity width: 18"
Cutting capacity height: 16"
Blade length: 150"
Blade width: 3/4" x 6 tpi
Maximum saw blade width: 1-1/4"
Minimum saw blade width: 1/8"
Blade speed: 2,300/3,800 SFPM
Table size: 27-1/4"L x 20"W x 1-5/8"T
Table tilt: -5°, 45°
Table height from floor: 37"
Dust collection minimum CFM required: 400
Dust port outside diameter: 4" (x2)
Overall size: 36"L x 34"W x 80"H
Tool weight: 502 lbs.
Includes fence, blade (hook, 3/4" x 0.0256", 6 TPI) and miter gauge.