JET 15" Wood Cutting Band Saw, 230SKU: M486087 JWBS-15-3
- M486087 JWBS-15-3
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Designed to perform, the JET 15" band saw delivers more re-saw capacity, greater throat depth and the horsepower you need to tackle bigger boards, create smoother edges and master the intricate cuts. The heavy-duty cast-iron fence system is built to give you the sturdiness and support you need for every project and features a micro-adjust dial for exact placement. The table is slotted and the guide post has a stress-free magnetic door on the front for efficient blade changes. Large, independently adjustable guides are tool-less to save you time on set up. The JET 15” steel frame band saw is engineered to build great projects through superior performance.
- 14" Resaw capacity for cutting large pieces of wood, slicing veneers and cutting book matched panels
- 21-1/2" x 16" precision ground cast iron table for added stability and work support
- Fence system features a micro-adjustable, dual-position side plate
- Tool-less, independently adjustable, upper and lower ball bearing guides
- Rigid, four-sided guide post with rack and pinion adjustment for optimum blade support
- Easy-to-read blade tension scale can be viewed through upper door window
- Single knob adjustment simplifies the blade tracking process
- Blade tracking window provides clear view of blade during tracking
- Heavy duty tensioning with quick release features three settings: full tension, partial tension and full release
- Cast iron trunnion for maximum support and stability
- Slotted table allows for front blade removal
- Cast iron handwheels and ergonomically designed knobs make adjustments smooth and easy
- Round table insert features leveling screws for precise adjustment
- Conveniently located dual 4" dust collection ports catch dust and chips at the source
- Table tilts 5° left and 45° right to accommodate a wide variety of cuts
- Mfr.'s 5-year warranty
Motor Power: 3 HP
Motor Phase: 1
Motor Voltage: 230
Motor Amps: 12
Recommended Circuit Size: 30 Amps
Band Saw Size/Wheel Diameter: 14-3/4"
Cutting Capacity Width: 14-1/8"
Cutting Capacity Height: 14"
Blade Length: 133"
Blade Speed: 3,100 SPFM
Blade Width: 1/2", 6TPI
Maximum Saw Blade Width: 1"
Minimum Saw Blade Width: 1/8"
Blade Speed: 3,100 FPM
Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 400 CFM
Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4" (x2)
Table Size: 21-1/2"L x 16"W x 2T"
Table Tilt: -5°, 45°
Table Height From Floor: 35"
Tool size: 29-1/2"L x 32"W x 74"H
Tool weight: 382 lbs.
Includes fence and miter gauge.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.