JET 14" Wood Lathe Floor ModelSKU: M486029 JWL-1440VSK
- M486029 JWL-1440VSK
- Ships direct from manufacturer. Lead times may vary.
- lead, cadmium ^^ lead, cadmium, phthalates
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price:Add to Cart
Please choose options for all selected products
Due to special pricing available exclusively to our school customers, this item is not available for purchase to our non-school customers at the price listed. Every effort will be made to sell this item at the lowest available price to our non-school customers. Please call us at (800) 831-5904 or email us at [email protected].
Heavy-duty, cast iron wood lathe constructed for durability, stability and vibration-free work. A sliding and pivoting headstock, variable speed and many other features meets the needs of woodturners.
- Headstock pivots 360° w/7 positive locking positions at 0°, 30°, 60°, 90°, 120°, 180°, & 270°
- Positive locking tool rest w/redesigned clamping
- Acme thread in tailstock
- Improved tailstock quill locking w/anti-rotation key
- Easy-to-read RPM display
- CSA Certified
Swing Over Bed: 14-1/2"
Swing Over Tool Rest Base: 11"
Distance Between Centers: 40"
Headstock Movement: Sliding/Pivoting
Spindle Bore: 3/8"
Tailstock Bore: 5/16
Spindle Taper: MT2
Quill Taper: MT2
Quill Travel: 4-1/4"
Spindle Thread: 1"-8 TPI
Spindle Speeds: Variable
Speed Range: 400-3000
Number of Indexing Positions: 36
Centerline of Spindle to Floor: 44"
Outboard Turning: Yes
Bed Construction: Cast Iron
Motor Power: 1 HP
Motor Phase: 1 PH
Motor Voltage: 115/230V
Prewired Voltage: 115V
Motor Amps: 11/5.5
Tool size: 74"L x 18"W x 49"H
Tool weight 352 lbs.
Includes legs, toolrest and extension, faceplate, spur & live centers, spindle & index locks, tooling knockout, wrench & manual.
Please specify voltage. 115V will be shipped if not specified.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, cadmium , which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer, and lead, cadmium, phthalates, which is [are] known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.